Saturday 11 July 2009

Change is in order

Well, in case you haven't noticed, I have reformatted my blogg slightly. It looks more brown, and there are some odd boxes at the bottom of each entry. I think you should use them. I don't know why you should, but you should.

Do it!

In other news, it was the finale of Torchwood last night. It was actually TOO grim for my liking. Normally, I love grim episodes of Torchwood/Doctor Who, the ones where you spend time thinking "how will we get out of this one?!". But, this was too grim. There were several really sad, verge-of-tears, moments (as if the death of Ianto wasn't enough [on that point, join the group on Facebook: "Bring Ianto back you fools!"]). The ending wasn't very satisfactory. Too many people died, and it was just depressing. Having said that, it was most satisfactory when the Prime Minister got his comeuppance. Bastard.

The number of orange people in Featherstone is on the rise. Well, only mariginally. I wonder if there's a disease that makes you go orange; like jaundice, but orange, not yellow. Hmmm. Most disturbingly, I have seen an orange man around Featherstone. I think it's a man anyway. It's most androgenous.

No comments:

Post a Comment