Thursday 9 July 2009

Judgement day...

... has been postponed.

Today is results day. No, no, not my HIV results (that was a joke by the way, I haven't had HIV tests), my exam results. Or rather, today would be results day, had student registry not decided to sneakily change the date to tomorrow, and not tell anyone about this. As I write this, it has just gone 8am. I got up 20 minutes ago. I'm most unimpressed. I was dreaming about getting them. Finding out I'd even got some 80s. I don't know how on earth I'd realistically get 80s, but nonetheless. It was most disordered actually, it just said "French : 80". I don't even know how that would work. Catalan wasn't even there.

I'm unsure if I blogged about our neighbours the other night, but I shall do so again. They have been arguing again. "I'm fucking sick of you", to be precise. It's all very exciting. They have been at this for months, ever since they moved in. Mother informs me they got married a few months ago. God knows why. They clearly never have any sex, and are always arguing. Oh, the 'no sex' theory, is basically that they're not getting any, so they both throw themselves into working on the garden. Pressure-washing their drive at 10 o'clock at night. Sweeping dirt onto our tiny little path. Losers.

Rumour has it, that it's just Student Registry cocking up. Results are today after all. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment