Saturday 13 June 2009

Di dov'è Lei?

Well, recently has been a bit busy. Well, not that busy. I learnt alot about France (not to wear a skirt, or make eye-contact) and about Spain too (if I don't have ID on me at all times, I will probably be arrested). I learnt that I can last until about 3 o'clock without food. I learnt I'm actually quite kick-ass at Spanish (I got an 80 in my speaking, and 68 in my CCP (1000 words of pure Spanish)). I also learnt that I'm not that bad at French either (I got my highest French mark to date! A 70!) And now, to fill the empty void left by completed forms, and stuff-to-do, I have started learning Italian. I have spent the morning learning Italian in a class with an average age of about 50. And that's being kind. They all seem nice enough though, so I can't complain. Plus, I actually don't mind that I've been learning since half past 9 this morning. It's, dare I say it, fun.

I have it again tomorrow, and then I dunno what to do with myself in the week. I fear it will just be drinking. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment