Sunday 28 June 2009

Over-surprised guy!


Well, this shall be my first blogg of the summer. I have returned home, thus making it officially the holidays.

The past few days have been really weird. Frantically cleaning the house, so LUSU don't fine us. I dared to move the fridge. I regretted it soon after doing it. I don't know what it was, but I'm pretty sure it was alive. 5 bin bags, and 3 full recycling boxes later it was complete. My car was crammed full of my stuff, full of stuff I'm pretty sure I didn't bring with me in September.

I'm pretty sure I've ranted about this before, but I don't care. It's enraging. What is so hard about indicating? On the motorway home, I began to wonder how long people have not been indicating. It's just so enraging when people drift in and out of lanes. Argh! It's not rocket science! Or, maybe it is.

Anyway, the crusade against my home-room continues...

1 comment:

  1. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee =]2 July 2009 at 00:44

    Martin!!
    We need to go on a motorway adventure soon!
    i miss your rantings!!!

    You coming to the Gala on Saturday?
    Please pretty please?
    hehe
    x

    ReplyDelete