Monday 29 June 2009

No puedo suportarlo!

Well, home has been most eventful so far. Eventful insofar as that nothing of any great importance has happened. Well, I have finally watched the fifth Harry Potter film. I was actually quite impressed, simply for Imelda Staunton's portrayal of Umbridge.

We appear to be in the midst of a heatwave. I have reduced myself to wearing as little clothes as is accepted by society (as it happens, it's just shorts and t-shirts), and sitting with the (incredibly noisy) fan on full. Moving creates problems. Any movement that is too strenuous leads to excessive sweating, so I have given up movement altogether, and only move for essential movements.

In other, terrible, terrible, news, I have discovered that after a few days complacently thinking "hurrah! my hayfever has gone! Yorkshire has cured me!", my hayfever has returned. Either that or I have Swine Flu (I think that's what the current flu is...)

I went to see Ice Age 3D last night. The film was good. I quite liked the film. What I didn't like was the fact that it cost £6.80 to go and see it in 3D. It didn't really play to the fact that it was in 3D. There was little screen-jumping. I was let-down. But, having said that, I spent a pleasant evening catching up with people, which was good.

In other news (again), gay sex has been decriminalised in India. After we set up the law that criminalised it 148years ago. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment