Friday 26 June 2009

Michael Jackson is died!

Well, bloguettes, I feel I should blogg. I've neglected blogging lately, but unfortunately, it's not been for bigger and better things. I returned home yesterday, to pick up my car, and then return to Lancaster today. As such, I have been exploring the local area with my brum brum. I have been to a mysterious place called "Glasson Dock". Which is just a docks. But it is pleasant.

The mother is in pot, after her endoscopy on her ankle. Someone gave her a bell. I'm all for helping, but she knows when to ring it, just so it annoys me. Just as I'm finishing a chapter: "Martin, come and put my shoe on. I need to go toilet." "Fetch me a cuppa". She insists on getting dressed, even though she just sits in bed all day. She might as well stay in her nighty. She says its so she feels like she's done something. Tut.

Tuesday was Extrav, which for those not in the know, was "Bowland Children's TV" themed. I, naturally, went as Noddy. I shall be modest: my outfit kicked ass. I made the hat out of felt and a bell, and I made his neckerchief out of 3 dusters sewn together. Seriously, kicked ass. The night wasn't too bad. I expected more, but it was fine as it was. It was a nice way to end Second Year. I leave Lancaster 'til Final Year on Sunday. *sobs*

1 comment: