Sunday 17 May 2009

Even though it hurts...

Well, we are living, at present, in an era in which I've not consciously lived in for some time. I am talking of course about Eurovision success! Having been out the night before, I had every intention of not drinking whilst watching Eurovision. As soon as Lithuania came on, I changed my mind. 2 bottles of wine, 173 points, and man in a green catsuit later, the excitement hit! We finished fifth! Actual fifth! And not last! Of course, one must feel sorry for the Ukrainian woman. She remortgaged her flat to afford her hamster wheels and future romans. I was unsure about Graham Norton's commentary at first, but as the alcohol started flowing, his commentary got much more Graham-esque. Comments about the Michelle McManus woman from Malta never having met a Malteser she didn't like. Harsh.


And now, today shall be spent in the library, trying to upload pictures onto facebook, cos my laptop hates me. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment