Tuesday 26 May 2009

So many lies...

Well, the exam went as terribly as planned. I managed to make up so many lies about pension policy in France and about French agriculture, but I think I managed to pass. Just. It was all terribly boring in the exam. Invigilators kept disappearing, and reading the exam papers, as is tradition. I got incredibly bored. We had to write double spaced, or "on each second line" as the weird woman said, who didn't understand I wanted to rip the cover off with the questions on, so I didn't have to keep flicking to the back. She had to get back up from Birgit. Thankfully, Birgit knew what was going on. I swear they let morons work for DELC.

Also, today we went to "Wibbly Wobblies" for luncheon. It was nice, if a little pricey. I was also disappointed by the "blackcurrant" ice cream Katie bought me. It was just vanilla, with a hunt of purple. Not a patch on Italian gelati. God, I miss gelati.

No comments:

Post a Comment