Tuesday 5 May 2009

Trapped in a Box.

Well, a whole 16 minutes ago I logged onto this wonderous computer. 9 minutes ago, it finally decided to log me on. I hate library computers. I intend to do work so I can go and celebrate 'Cinco de Mayo' this evening. Not, as I thought, Mexican Independence Day. Just a day when the Mexicans celebrate defeating the French. It seems that everyone has had a go at the French. Anywho, I got to the library early, I was sat on the bus thinking 'I do hope it's open'. This is my life. I do however have a can of Relentless cleverly concealed in a bottle of Ribena. I say cleverly concealed, I just drank the Ribena, and poured the Relentless in.

Yesterday was poo. It rained. It was freezing. I got 40-42 on an essay. An all-time low. However, I had answered the wrong question. So, to say I passed on an essay that I didn't answer, I'm quite impressed. Catalan was erm... it's usual rushed self. I'm starting to tire of Catalan, although it is still my 'foreign language of choice' when talking to myself in foreign. I'm honestly not crazy. Okay. Maybe a little. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment