Wednesday 20 May 2009

Ode to sock

Well, today people, is a very sad day indeed. For the first time ever, I have lost a sock whilst doing the laundry. I have no idea where it could be. It can only be in the corner where I dump dirty clothes to be u, or in the washing machine. Or en-route to the washing machine. I have conducted a thorough search of all 3 possible places, and nothing has been found. Iceland's Eurovision song (mentioned in the previous blogg) has new meaning. Alas stripey light blue sock, I knew yee well. That was pretty bad, and I apologise.

In other news, I watched Burn After Reading today. I was so let down it was unbelievable. I don't recommend it at all. It wasn't even part of the "it's so bad, you have to watch it" category. It was just bad. AVOID.

1 comment:

  1. Woah I hate it when that happens. I hope you find your sock!

    Seen that film, wasn't impressed either!

    ReplyDelete