Wednesday 13 May 2009

It's just so camp!

Well, last night, for those not in the know, was the first semi-final of Eurovision. Oh, Eurovision. It's got me through many tough times. The first entrant that was on was Montengro (who are still kicking themselves over their split with Serbia after Serbia's win in 2007). It was a woman singing, and a man dancing. You have honestly never seen such hypnotic hips. He served no purpose, and we suspect he was the only gay man in Montenegro. Afterwards we felt a sudden urge to vote for Montenegro. There were some odd ones: FYRM was a bit Macedonian Jonas Brothers; Sweden was a bit pop-opera, or popera if you will; Belarus, and infact most other entrants, were very sexually ambiguous. Alot of men in dresses methinks.

Today I came to revise in the library, for my Catalan exam tomorrow (3h15 long! A new record!), and just felt no motivation at all. I will finish my cards later, but I seriously, just cannot be bothered at all. No és bo. Or bé. Or bona. Or bon. Noone knows. I also did some research for my French speaking on Friday, and found out that to go to Eurockéenes, for a weekend camping ticket it costs €85 or something ridiculously cheap like that. Kicks V Fest and its 'bargain' £145 weekend camping out of the water. Where France lose though is on cinema prices: €9 was the cheapest adult price i saw. €9! Daylight robbery!

No comments:

Post a Comment