Friday 8 May 2009

Ugh. I shan't be here much longer.

I blogg in fear. Fear that my laptop will not last the length of the blogg. Recently it has decided to only last for 20 minute periods (10 minute if not plugged in), then it dies. It's most irritating. For this reason, and the fact that of late I haven't felt a huge urge to blog, I have not blogged in a few days. Not alot has really happened. I spent all of Wednesday in the library doing my Cross Cultural Essay, and only got 600 or so words done. Then, in the evening I finished it. It is now handed in, so all is good. Also good is my Portfolio Essay. I got 70 :D Ruth got 80. Putting us all to shame. Again. But, I shan't deny her it, she's ruddy good at Spanish.

Today, Katie persuaded me to go to Preston, 'cos she needed a bag. So, as such, needed to go to Primark. There is something about Preston that I just don't like. I can't quite place what, as it's not that bad. It's just a bit grim. Katie got her bag, so all is good.

I also had my last Epic seminar today, with the Zaddster, who Ruth informs me is not of this country. No 'Zaddy's have been born in this country. It seems our inkling's about her being born in somewhere that doesn't exist anymore, like Ceylon or Swaziland, are somewhat well-founded. I feel almost, not quite confident, or optimistic, but somewhat less scared about this exam.

Why IS Piers Morgan?!

2 comments:

  1. 'The Zaddster'?? Don't start giving her affectionate nicknames!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preston
    or
    Featherstone

    ?????????????????????



    LOL!

    ReplyDelete