Saturday 2 May 2009

Oh, look! Her legs have grown back!

Well, last night was a jolly good night out, for Jen's 21st birthday. I got through a whole bottle of Martini Rosso. Neat. Before we even left the house. Yet, I still managed to stagger about town, and drink more whilst out. It was a marvellous night. Seriously, it was that good, that I have had to unearth forgotten adjectives to describe its greatness.

Anyway, today was mostly spent going 'ughhhh'. [Oh, Martin, it's all falling to pieces - Interjects Katie] Slight hangover, followed by an unexpected feeling of happiness. So, all is good. Plus, Katie has her car now, and we went to Morecambe. And sat on the beach. Not the cockle-pickers beach. The safe, non-sinky-sand beach. It was good, and sunny. If a tad chilly. Then went t'Asda, and spent alot of money, on stuff I didn't really need. Again. It is a place of evil. Or as someone recently put it, 'the bar in Star Wars'. From the first film. The proper first film, not the fake 'prequel'.

And, 'We teach people to finger knit'. On that note, I shall take my leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment