Sunday 22 February 2009

Call this Weetabix? Pshhhh

The weekend has been fairly uneventful so far... Friday night involved watching a French & Saunders DVD with wine. This was a bad idea, as French & Saunders were not as funny as anticipated, and I appeared to get quite tipsy whilst watching. This was improved however as Lauren (that smell is back again...) was partaking in the great British tradition that is 'Drunken Texting'. She informed me of "Hehe my mate Do Nna shes c6in week 8", referring to her friend Donna who is coming week 8 lol. This was followed by "Goin pout tuddesdawmwmw now" which I think was referring to going out on tuesday instead of monday, something she had previously informed me whilst sober. Ahhh Alcohol.

Saturday was equally uneventful. It involved a trip to the Bury of Sains, which wasn't as mental as I'd anticipated. On the fun side, someone went out the emergency exit and set the alarm off. The panic that ensued. Many security, all 2 of their security guards infact, ran towards the exit, whilst the checkout drones mindlessly scanned the customers goods. Even a fire alarm does not stop them. What does? I also made the fatal error of buying Sainsbury's Basics Weetabix. "Different shape, same great taste". The only truth in that slogan is 'different shape'. That in itself is an issue, but the taste was actually awful. I'm so not impressed.

I also found a cheque I've not cashed yet. Hurrah for relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment