Thursday 19 February 2009

MART WANTS WASH

It appears I still haven't moved my suspiciously well placed apron, so as it happens, I am still pointing at myself demanding a wash...

Yesterday was a suspiciously pleasant day... It began like most Wednesdays do, by ignoring my alarm clock. I then got a later bus than usual, which is now something I intend to do every Wednesday and Friday, cos I can. Then upon leaving a silly french seminar, I got to the underpass just in time for an EMPTY 3. Let me explain the significance of this. The 3 is the only bus that stops outside my street. It is normally full of lazy bastards who can't wait an extra 10 minutes to go round Bowerham. As such, it is almost impossible to get a seat on the 3. Never, ever, sit near the back. You will not survive. Following this rare occurence, I watched Volver, meaning 'to return', which was a suspiciously good film. I also felt proud, because all the stuff we have learned in Spanish is true! It feels like more happened yesterday... Apparently not...

No comments:

Post a Comment