Thursday 12 February 2009

Today was made better by...

... learning that I may have the oppurtunity to go to Barcelona as part of my year abroad :)

I'm a bit unsure about how to feel towards going to the Vagina Monologues (or VagiMon as I call it). We're going to see Jess, Ruth and Lowri tell us all about the vaginas and periods and such (I think). When I informed my mother I couldn't come home tonight cos I was going to see it, she wished me luck. Apparently it's just a load of women slagging off men. Jess has reassured me I will not get lynched. Much. (Also, if vagimon was a pokemon, what would it evolve into? Clitimon?)

Also, it seems farm animals are much more complicated than first estimated. Spanish became rather philosophical, discussing the difference between 'Hens' and 'Chickens' and 'Cocks'. All very odd. We didn't know. Olga the Spaniard didn't know either. All a kerfuffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment