Friday 27 February 2009

*Shocked*

Today began as another nothingy day. It began as most Fridays do, with grammar. Eesh the imperative is just such a useless tense. Although, the lesson was somewhat livened up by me breaking my pencil. I just felt enraged by a certain thing, and next thing I knew, I had snapped my pencil. It shocked me, and enraged me further, at which point, I began to throw the tables and chairs out of the window. Well, that last bit is a lie. I only snapped my pencil. But still.

I also had my Spanish group presentation today, which went better than anticipated. No more botellón-ing for me. Not until my year abroad at least.

Never, ever, buy a 'Caramel Shortbread' thing from Greggs. It's proper shortbread. Not like the nice things Sainsbury's sell. Eugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment