Friday 6 February 2009

My first 'official' blog...

Wow. Look at me. I'm so Twenty-First Century. Blogs. I mean. Wow. Tomorrow is the day I brace the public transport system (which is still recovering from the non-existent snow Lancashire saw) to go to *dramatic pause* Blackpool. The original plan was Preston, but I fancied somewhere more 'exotic', if that's the right word, so Blackpool was agreed on. My friend suggested we go see the Rovers v. Blackpool match (yes, I know how generic 'Rovers' sounds - it's Doncaster Rovers), but it seems there are no more tickets. I'm almost happy about that, but a little bit gutted cos I wanted to go to my first footy match. Oh well, the Tower will do.

Is it just me that really really dislikes Paris Hilton? (I realised how off-topic this was after reading) Surely not, I mean she shows no expressions whatsoever. I merely make this judgement after having watched an hour of her searching for her 'British Best Friend', once again, only watching it because there is someone from Pontefract on there. Oh. The shame.

Fingers crossed it's sunny tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I leave the first comment, yay!

    My comment is to say that the default 'Rovers' are clearly Blackburn. Doncaster, who are Doncaster?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I've become a follower of your blog - in a non-stalkerish sense. I agree about Paris Hilton. Totally emotionless and expressionless. You'll have to check out my two blogs - just don't use my actual name.

    ReplyDelete