Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mmmm... Brownies...

Today I felt an overwhelming urge to bake. I think it's because I felt mysteriously happy at the lack of Céline on a tuesday now. It meant I didn't wake up in a cold sweat dreading the hour of 'french', in which we spoke little of said language. I trapsed to sainsburys and returned to discover that what I had bought was of little sustinence, and was mostly infact just stuff to make chocolate brownies! By this time, my lamb and mint burgers had defrosted, so I made them with mash, and felt very full, but satisfied that I had once again, not exploded. After another double session in 'eye-rolling', I returned home, and fulfilled by urge to bake. Well, almost. I made the brownies (which are yummy by the way), but now I feel I want to bake more! Plus it meant I got to wear the apron Naomi and Katie got me for my birthday, which is currently staring at me saying:

'MAR
WANTS
WASH'

This is part of the fuller sentence 'Martin wants you to wash', accompanied by a picture of me pointing. Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment