Friday 13 February 2009

Feed me, Seymour...

So today I'm going home, for the sole purpose to see my sister in her school play, 'Little Shop of Horrors'. OK so she's in the chorus (not the film version of the three black girls going 'da-doo', she 'look i'm a plant' chorus), but still I love it, so it should be good. Hopefully the dastardly snow will not hamper my journey home, or infact my return journey on Monday. It probably will. Snow. Causes. Chaos. But, there. Is. Nothing. Jeez. I'm also writing this as I miss a Spanish grammar lesson - I do hope she's not made another preposition cake, or something more exciting like an imperfect subjunctive cake...

Also. To get you in the mood for 'Little Shop of Horrors' (not like you're going, but still) you should watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_A50V0WOgE&feature=related . Those of you who know Family Guy will know this song. Family guy copied it.

1 comment:

  1. My school did Little Shop Of Horrors. It was horrible. Also, Grammar was back to going through exercises in the book. NingĂșn pastĂ©l para nosotros :(:(

    ReplyDelete