Friday 20 February 2009

To blog or not to blog, that is the question...

One involves avoiding attempting a Spanish translation. One does not.

...

...

...

I decided on the former. Another awkwardly small Spanish grammar lesson was had today, after narrowly missing two buses to campus, and then unfortunately another turned up just after we got to the bus stop. Typical. But anyway, it gave me time before my Spanish speaking lesson to a. blog, b. do the homework for it and c. attempt my Spanish coursework. Fridays are always nothing-y. They're too spread out, and what there is never quite merits my full attention. I suppose it's my fault for getting bored, but still. Mmmm. Jammy Dodgers. Sian has got me excited and now I want a Jammy Dodger.

I also recommend you all watch 'The Orphanage' or El Orfanto as it's called in Spanish. It's very good, very Spanish. It's like 'The Others', which I suppose gives the ending away, but still, it's a very, very good film. My brain age at present is 23, in case you wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment