Tuesday 10 February 2009

So today was a bit meh...

... Not alot happened.

I went in to Céline's lesson. Oh you'll grow to love my rants about her. Or maybe you won't. We found out today was like the last Céline lesson for a fortnight, then we have our group presentation, which she even admits is too hard. Then a fun listening. This means no more Céline for a while. Which is good, cos I dislike her muchly. Although, Kirsty questionned "Why does Céline exist?" today, which made me chuckle. I managed to pester Kirsty enough and I went to hers and played Guitar Hero. I'm gonna be honest, and not lie. I actually sucked. I have gotten worse since Christmas. But never fear. I have the weekend in which to hijack my sisters Wii and improve.

Hmmmm. What else happened today? Ah yes. Catalan. Presentation time. Completely forgot to say anything... But hopefully it went OK. And. More subjunctivity in Spanish. Fun times.

Once again, LUSU did not turn up for their 'house inspection' or whatever it was. They are a bunch of sillybillys. Either that, or if they did, they left no trace of their prescence. Like the Borrowers. Eerie.

Apart from that, nothing actually happened today. Again.

Actually: more proud or prouder? Which is right?

No comments:

Post a Comment