Monday 16 February 2009

Je peux pas parler anglais...

For the less learned of you, that means 'I can't speak English'. It was established today that, after 20 years of living a lie, 'fit' is not the past form of 'to fit', it is, in fact, fitted, ex. the tin fit in the cupboard is wrong, so i'm told...

I had an exciting weekend. I went to see Little Shop of Horrors at my sisters school/my old school, which was much better than expected. Le samedi, I went to Teff in her mansion-like accomodation at Leeds. Twas fun and I was initiated into this 'ring of fire' nonsense. I don't see the fuss about it, it's fun, but I don't understand why so many blame it for hang overs. That said, since staying at Teffs, I have developped achey upper arms/shoulders, making pushing the doors into the library the hardest challenge of the day. Not fun.

Our french tutor today arrived with a tea cosey on her head. Last week she came dressed as a Fimble. Presumably it's to liven students days...

No comments:

Post a Comment