Monday 9 February 2009

So today was a letdown...

... in more ways than one.

Reason #1:
It was made known to me today that the aforementioned £1000 bursary is not due tomorrow, but is in fact, due around the 19th. This depressed me greatly.

Reason #2:
The aforementioned 'Catalan lecture' was infact cancelled, as the man did not turn up. We also discovered that we were in fact in a first year culture lecture - the kind that slowly destroyed our souls last year - with a bunch of first years. As we were free to leave when Frederic announced the no-show of the man, we did. Alas, this meant that the subsequent wine reception was also cancelled. A sign that drinking at 4 in the afternoon is not OK? Perhaps.

Reason #3:
I spent all day looking forward to cooking my carbonara tortelloni in a carbonara sauce. When I had it, i realised that I did not like the carbonara sauce. Back to ketchup with the tortelloni. Again.

Well, that would appear to be all the reasons I can think of for today's letdown. However, I got 63 in a presentation I did months ago. Actual months.

No comments:

Post a Comment