Wednesday 11 February 2009

So I wrote another one beginning with 'So...'...

...I should stop really. It's like Friends.

I bought The Guardian today, and was disturbed with what I found. "Margaret Beckett, page 3". Thankfully, I then remembered I was reading The Guardian, and not The Sun. Also in today's Guardian was a story about some nutter wanting to build a 50m high HORSE in Kent. I mean a horse. It's already been described as 'The Angel of the South'. The south just weren't happy that the North had something cool. Personally, it just sounds like a big horse and a waste of the Southern taxpayers money. Why are fire engines here orange? And why was a man going round Greaves Park picking up rubbish? Why is everyone still blaming the government for the 'Credit Crunch' when the bankers have actually said 'Sorry'?

2 comments:

  1. The Angel of the South is going to be twice as high as the Angel of the North. Just. to spite us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (But the real Angel of the North is just far too North to be truly North anyway.)

    ReplyDelete