Friday 24 April 2009

And now, I blogg.

God, I hate dogs. I can hear the most yappy one ever yapping away somewhere. It won't shut up. I will just turn my music up (Myleene Klass, if you're interested lol), and it will all go away.

I have come to the conclusion that Lancaster is actually (I've just shut the window. And the yapping is gone.) a secret filming set for the new 'Cocoon' film. It must be. There are so many old people. If you don't know what the 'Cocoon' films consisted of, the basic premise was this: Aliens visit earth. Offer to look after old people. They just have to go with the aliens, to a new world. They live for ever, never ageing (maybe). Wrinklies say farewell to loved ones. Fin. If they wanted to make the new film in Lancaster, there would be no shortage of wrinklies. I mean, in Sainsbury's today for example. So many old people. And they were the worst kind of elderly. The slow walking elderly. Who glare at you, when you move their trolley out of the way to get to hayfever tables. They are evil. EVIL.

I also saw who I assumed to be the mayor and the mayoress of Lancaster today. They were in a posh blacked out car with a 3-letter number plate. And the people inside had medallions on, like mayors. So they were either imposters, or actually the mayor and his wife. I'm gonna assume they were the real deal, as they were in a posh looking Skoda. I know it sounds hard for a Skoda to look posh, but, well, this is Lancaster, and a Skoda is posh for these parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment