Monday 6 April 2009

Hahaheeheehahaho!

Oh Britney. Where did it all go wrong? Well, with my non-educated mind, I can make a non-educated guess that it was when she started doing crazy stuff like shaving her head... But at least she didn't hold a child over a balcony, unlike certain music legends...

I'm not saying Britneys bad, I actually like her new stuff, she's just crazy. Despite her best efforts.

Shortly, I am going to the mystical place known as 'Xscape' (pronounced Ex-Scape or S-cape depending on who you are - I personally like to flit between the two). When it first opened (back in year 10 I think - 2004 maybe - Eeep! I'm so old!) we, the old group, spent every weekend there : Freeport (A lame 'designer shopping outlet. Now "Junction 32", but still Freeport to those who remember it), Starbucks, Kino, maybe bowling, and all topped off with Pizza Hut (until we discovered Ma Potters and Nandos - but these weren't until many years later). Oh it was fun.

I hope we go to Nando's tonight :

No comments:

Post a Comment