Sunday 26 April 2009

That's tough titty, kid!

Well. Since yesterday, I have discovered the awesome power of musicals. Not prancy about ones like Mary Poppins (although that is quite an awesome musical, despite the horrendous 'cockney' accent). I'm talking about Little Shop of Horrors and Rocky Horror. I have both soundtracks on my iPod. Nothing better than doing work to the Time Warp. Although, what is quite disturbing, is how hard it is to resist the urge to Time Warp in the library. Don't lie and say you've never been tempted. But, whatever they offer you, DON'T FEED THE PLANTS!

I am becoming quite sick of all this nice weather now. I will explain this, as I'm not a total grouch. It is because the curtains in my room as so thin, I am awoken at 6am, every morning, by the sunshine outside. This is followed by the next few hours of patchy sleep. It is not good. In the slightest. I am also unsure if my hayfever is back, or I have developped a cold. I have this problem every single year. I have stocked up on hayfever tablets though. So I am prepared. Today, I am unsure if I should take over the world, or do my Spanish Cross Cultural, so I can revise. I think I shall take over the world. Watch out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment