Friday 3 April 2009

Unnecessarily Complicated Application System

Or UCAS to those not in the know. Today, so far anyway, I have been sorting through the marvellous French bureaucracy surrounding Rennes II for applying for my year abroad. Fill in this form, if I don't make it a PDF and just print screen it, my application will be refused. To quote: "Warning : You absolutely need to obtain a PDF document. If you only print a screen
copy, and not the PDF document, your registration will be refused !" I need to get a doctor to sign a form saying I most definitely don't have TB, Hep B, Tetatnus and anything else contagious, as well as saying I'm able to partake in sport. I somehow don't see me passing that one, unless I get the Catalan doctor at my surgery and say something in Catalan. This could backfire and she may refuse on the grounds that I murdered her beloved language.

I am currently watching 'Hellraiser'. Christ the 80s were dire. Special effects, poor. Plot, better than poor, but barely average. Not advisable.

Must... do... work...

No comments:

Post a Comment