Thursday 30 April 2009

I see you shiver with antici...pation.

Well, today I returned home. This is as I have the dentist tomorrow. Naturally, this is the lesser of two evils. If I wasn't going to the dentist, I would have to endure another hour of Zaddy and her precious epic. I am not looking forward to having to have two fillings though. I realised I'm gonna need injections to numb me gums :(

However, on the train back, I listened to the Rocky Horror soundtrack, and naturally had to once again fight the urge to Time Warp on the train. I also found myself wondering 'Where does water come from?'. Not in the sense of 'the sea', but I mean drinking water. Do they have huge buckets collecting rain? Or a filter over rivers? I also found myself wondering 'What were sheep like before we domesticated them?' I mean, were they just roaming around hunting small rabbits? Were they a threat to humans? I feel I should wikipedia this.

When I finally arrived back to Wakefield, the words 'The Gods of fate have once again pissed in my direction.' crossed my mind. I managed to get the Free City Bus from the train station to the bus station. So did three annoying chavs. There is something about swearing in public that is just vulgar. The chavs then proceded to get on the same bus as me to home. Thankfully they got off. What else mad me chuckle was back in Lancaster, apart from the orange fire engines, at bus stops they have directions for people on how to catch a bus. This explains why so many people struggle to hail a bus. However, the same can be said of Yorkshire, with its lack of instructions. So many people just stand there looking grumpy because the bus just drove past them...

No comments:

Post a Comment