Wednesday 15 April 2009

Cock!

Well, today a new swearword entered my vocabulary. 'Cock'. Example. "Eugh. Look at that cock in the Audi". "Eugh. Cock in a Merc". "INDICATE!"

I drove to Lancaster today to take my stuff back... Apart from the cocks on the motorway, it was fun. Alas, my new laptop cable has not arrived. But, the phone and utility bills have. It was not good. I went t'Asda, and bought plenty of food. To save further trips to supermarchés for a while. However, this came at a price. £72. 89 to be precise. Never mind, the parents paid for it. Also, I attempted to use the self-service petrol pumps - the kind where you pay at the pump. Could not fathom it out. Really really daft system. Gave up and left.

I'm sure I had more to say...

1 comment:

  1. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (again)15 April 2009 at 17:52

    MARTIN!!

    First of all, its only Audi's that apply to the cock in a car because Top Gear says so!

    Secondly, it was £71.89 cos £1 of it was mine!

    Lastly, you missed out our 2 near misses on le motorway!

    that is all.... for now...

    untill next time! adios!

    ReplyDelete