Tuesday 14 April 2009

I'm gonna smack you in a minute, you know that?!

I absolutely LOVE 'How Clean is your House?'. I stumbled upon it whilst finding something to watch to avoid starting my epic Cross Cultural essay... All about Bréton. I started planning it, then realised I had nothing to argue. Poo. But anyway, I love it. So much cleaning. I also love Bréton. Well, only cos it's in France.

It seems my domestic side has emerged recently. I decided to do all the laundry before the wrinklies return from Paris. Once again, to avoid essaying. (On a similar note, it's my sister's birthday today and the wrinklies are taking her to the Moulin Rouge. Not impressed.)

My epic journey through the world of Star Wars has reached the halfway stage. Episode VI was watched this afternoon. Not quite as good as Episode IV and V, but good nonetheless. I kinda wish I'd watched them in chronological order now, instead of the order they were made. Oh well. Also, why were all of Darth Vader and the Emperor's henchmen English? Again.

I do hope my new laptop cable comes soon. I have a complex system set up to keep the wire at the right tautness to keep it charging. I fear it won't last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment