Friday 17 April 2009

I'm talking to the floor.

Well, today has been eventful. The father (pronounced with a shorter vowel sound than in Fahther) dropped me off at the station (Leeds to be precise) and I then proceeded to get the train to Preston and then to Lancastria... I was firstly surprised by how cheap my ticket was (with a railcard, mind)...

*arghhhhhh student loans people still doesn't work!!*

So, yes, I boarded the train, and managed to find a seat. Naturally, it had less leg room than a RyanAir flight, so I spread out. It was weird catching a train in bright sunshine. I could see things. Like the giant phallus on a hill in Sowerby Bridge. Yet I saw no bridge. Nor in Hebden Bridge either. False Advertising is what it's called. Think of the poor people who go to Hebden Bridge each year expecting to see it's famous bridge, and who see nothing. Also, I passed through a place called 'Mytholmroyd'. It looked Welsh. I was confused. Also, when we stopped at Blackburn. It has an oddly large train station. I thought this odd, until I saw the masses of people fighting their way to get on my train, to leave. Well, I say masses, but there was quite a few people. And, who can blame them?!

My laptop cable has not arrived, so I am consequently using Katie laptop at her house. Today's blogg title is a homage (not hommage as previously thought) to Katie shouting at the floor she was cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment