Saturday 18 April 2009

Tengo miedo...

Well, here I am. Once again stealing Katie's Internet and laptop (still no sign of the laptop cable!) I have so much fear. I (foolishly) agreed to let Katie sort my hair out. Well, she says I asked. But she lies. (I do not lie, interjects Katie). She has an array of combs, none of which will be able to handle the thickness of my hair, and an array of scissors also. And a tiny tiny squirty bottle to put something in. As a child I assumed it was gel, or something odd like 'barbicide' (I still don't know what that is), but Katie assures me it is just water, to keep my hair damp whilst cutting it. So long as it doesn't eat through my scalp, I shall have no complaints. The brief I gave her was "make me look less like a member of the Supremes" (60s girl-group for those not in the know, Diana Ross etc). I hope this happens.

I also today ended up in the bibliotheque, as I erm... I forget why, but I ended up trying to sort out my student loans for next year. The internet site did not work, AGAIN, so I printed off the paper form, and shortly after wished that I had not. British bureaucracy is almost as bad as French. A very, very close second. I then realised that I lacked a black pen, so had to go to the Post Office (which was shut so I settled on the paper shop) and purchase one plus some envelopes to send the form off in, as well as my forms for Rennes.

Britain's Got Talent is on later :D

No comments:

Post a Comment