Sunday 5 April 2009

Que pasa, eh?

Well, last night, an impromtu trip was made to the kino. We went to see 'The Haunting in Connecticut' (pronounced 'Conneticut' cos America are special...). Well, I say see, I spent a great deal of the film with my hand infront of my eyes (I felt too cowardly actually shutting my eyes), so naturally missed several key plot points. It annoyed me how at the star of the film, and I'm pretty sure I've made this rant before, it says 'Based on a true story'. Lies! Ghosts DO NOT EXIST! Jesus, talk about dumb. Long story short, the kid is crazy, and faking (pretty darn good faking, even the doctors believe him) cancer. He goes crazy, burns down the house, and his cancer goes. Even if he had cancer, smoke/fire would not cure it. Bull.

Today I tidied my room, to avoid doing work. But, no I am finished tidying, so I fear I may actually have to do some work. Bad times. IKEA bag anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Meeeeeeeeeee (again)5 April 2009 at 18:13

    Martin Heeley!
    You are a FOOL! lol

    the film was scary... and it was only a 15... we are wuss's....

    DO YOUR WORK!! :D

    ReplyDelete