Friday 10 April 2009

EXTERMINIREN!!

Well, it seems I've hit some sort of 'creative block' regarding my blogg. Even though, it's barely creative...

Today I watched the most awesomest episode of Doctor Who ever. Well, it's a bit poor at the end. Well, actually, just before the end. But it has Daleks shouting in German. The polite imperative apparently...Would they should 'EXTERMINEZ!!' if they were in France (or Québec or various African countries), or 'EXTERMINE!!' if they were in Spain, or most of Latin America (except Guyane Francaise [EXTERMINEZ!! again], Suriname [I don't know the Dutch for EXTERMINATE, but I assume it's like EXTERMINIREN], plain old Guyana [with their cries of EXTERMINATE] and the black sheep of the continent, Brazil [Something daft like EXTERMINAO most likely])? Noone knows... Doctor Who put the most evil Doctor Who monsters in Germany. Perhaps in an ironic twist?

Wow. I managed to get alot out of that didn't I? *Pride*

Yeshterday, or maybe the day before, I finished 'The Man in the High Castle'. Can't beat a bit of alt-hist-lit. God, I'm a geek. I have now moved onto 'Eclipse', the third book of the Twilight series. Much better than 'New Moon'. *winces at the pain of all the angst*.

1 comment:

  1. also, katie passed her driving test. which is good.

    ReplyDelete