Thursday 23 April 2009

We're better, connected.

This is of course the crafty slogan of O2. And, my new phone network. I have gone onto O2, for, je ne sais quoi. It seems okay at present. They keep sending me texts telling me this, that and the other. And every time I send a text, I get one back telling me how much I've spent. I don't mind knowing, just not after every frigging text.

My hair has settled down now. As soon as I can be bothered, I shall put a picature on. I also bought mikado yesterday. The most awesome things ever. They remind me of school trips to France, and subsequent French hypermarchés (normally carrefour) in which any bags we brought in with us were sealed shut, so we couldn't smuggle stuff out (I think). However, they just aren't the same here. There's something different about them. Something... not French.

Back to my fire engine rant. I noticed yesterday that the ORANGE fire engines don't have FIRE written backwards on them. It seems fire engines here trust people to know what the flashing lights mean. However, this does not account for the fact that people won't recognise what kind of emergency vehicle is following them, as it is orange and not red, like Fireman Sam's.

Time for luncheon!

1 comment:

  1. Ah welcome to the dark-side, I've been with O2 for years and they're alreet. You can stop them annoying little messages you get after each text, I think, I just don't know how lol. I'm not much use really!
    Fireman Sam - woah, that brings back memories :P x

    ReplyDelete