Monday 13 April 2009

Mierda!

Well, today I finished reading 'Breaking Dawn'. Two days it took my. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. The most I've ever read in such a short space of time. Ever. And, it was a letdown. It was like thinking you did really well on a test, and then getting the result back, to see you had in fact got an average mark, but nowhere near what you expected. It wasn't bad, it just hyped up, and never went anywhere.

Anywho, last night I watched Star Wars: Episode IV last night. First ever time I've seen it. I was impressed. And wanting a Death Star (minus the tiny 2metre hole). Seriously, it was cool, and would be useful... when the revolution comes (which it will). Tonight, I will watch Episode V. :)

Well, upon finishing 'Breaking Dawn', I figured I should get some uni work done. This did not happen immediately. First, I ate. Then, I did some laundry. And finally, I settled down to do some work, before going to take the laundry out and put it on the line to dry (as it's sunny). Then I decided I really should do some work. So I put my iPod on and opened up word. Then it hit me. I cannot write foreign (Spanish in this case) whilst listening to english. I'm sure I've done it before, but apparently not. Oh well. No music whilst I work. I shall return to trabajo at once!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to write an essay too and my brother has some RnB guy bursting out of his laptop. I keep trying to type and then end up rereading what I've written and its the lyrics to his music lol.
    Good luck with the assignment!

    ReplyDelete