Tuesday 7 April 2009

Okay, so you're a rocket scientist.

Apparently isn't good enough for Shania Twain. Neither is being Brad Pitt, and a man with a car. Christ, women are picky. Well, Shania Twain is.



I only bring this up, as it was on the radio (*to the tune of the jungle* BBC Radio Twooooo to be precise) on the way back from the Lington of Brid. Or Bridlington to normal people. Oh my, it's dire. So many chavs... It was nice to see barely anything had changed, at all. But I had a lemon-top, and got to feel about 6, so it was good.


Ayer, fui al cine. Well, not just the kino, we went to Nando's before, which was pleasant, if overpriced, and late. Then Rachel got us into the kino for freeeee, and got us free nibbles, despite a trip t'Asda for sweeties. We were very lucky we got in free, as we ended up going to see 'Lesbian Vampire Killers'. Again. God, I hate James Corden. He's just annoying. And barely funny. So glad I didn't pay to see it.

Today is now Wednesday, so all of the above was written yesterday, Tuesday. So far today, I have played on RockBand, and murdered several songs. But, it was good. And I'm watching 'Feast'. Another horror. It's not bad, but it's not good either. I'm a harsh critic. Maybe 'Knowing' wasn't so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment