Friday 24 April 2009

There is no escape!

I got tagged by a fellow blogger (♥♥♥ The Girl of Make Believe ♥♥♥ to be precise). It's like being on Facebook! Nonetheless, I shall do this. Then I shall blogg.

Eight things I look forward to:
1) Going to Rennes in September.
2) Week 29, when I shall be free, till September.
3) Going to Girona next January.
4) Graduating in 2 and bit years time...
5) Going home.
6) Going out.
7) Katie getting her car.
8) The summer.

Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Slept in til 10.
2) Blogged.
3) Went to the shop for some Relentless.
4) Drank the Relentless.
5) Checked my French essay.
6) Changed my French essay.
7) Checked my Spanish essay.
8) Had a shower at midnight.

Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Fly, not Nathan Petrelli fly. Just hover a bit.
2) Be prudent with my money.
3) Speak English.
4) Speak French.
5) Speak German.
6) Go to Catalunya right now!
7) Travel. For free.
8) Play poker, and be good at it.

Eight shows I watch:
1) IT Crowd.
2) House.
3) Black Books. (I know it's not on any more, but I watch the DVD alot)
4) The Inbetweeners.
5) Heroes.
6) Doctor Who.
7) Graham Norton.
8) Mock the Week.

I need to tag people now. But I only know the person who tagged me, Samantha, and Jude.

Est-ce que je peux enlever mon veston?

And I can't seem to put Jude's on. So, nosey around for hers. Jude, you've been tagged! Lol.

1 comment: