Monday 2 March 2009

His hair proves it.

Today has been full of weird things. Well, not full of. Well, OK, one weird thing. OK! So it was a normal day. Or was it?

I actually did revision today, in the library - without a computador! I got loads done, but alas, cannot remember any of it. I put a cheque in my bank account (I hope Grampi remembers he sent me one for my 20th) and looked at the pitiful display of cards available in Clintons for Craig's birthday. I was not impressed. Also, why is 21 so significant that it merits a card, but changing both numbers in your age (from 19 to 20) not card-worthy?! I forgot my iPod as well today, so had to beg Lauren to borrow hers while I library time-d. I pushed it a little when I asked her to come find me to collect it, and to bring me chocolate. Nevertheless, she brought my chocolate. It was good :)

I am still making Catalan Spanishy. Maria must get so annoyed. So many y's instead of i's.

I finished watching the first series of Blackadder this morning. The man who shouts alot on E4 was in it. Very weird. He said something though which made me chuckle, I think it shall be my thought for the day:

"15 years in France teaches a man to hate. 15 years of wearing perfume. 15 years of eating frogs. 15 years of 'par-don'."

It made me chuckle, how since Blackadder was made, infact since it was set, late 1400s I think, nothing much has changed about the French.

Also I saw Ruth today, in Alex Square. There was an awkward pointy/wavey moment combined with a 'do I shout 'Hey Ruth!"?' moment. I hope it pleases her that she got a mention in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment