Monday 30 March 2009

Isn't Julia perculia?

Well good evening readers, all 4 of you now apparently... I did not blogg yesterday, as it was a bit of a nothingy day. I think I dropped my sister's friend off home, and then me and fishy (that is what I call my beloved sister) went for a random drive, the long way, home, as it was sunny, and I felt it should be done...

I went to see 'Knowing' last night, which aside from Nicholas Cage's horrendous southern accent - Southern American, not English - and the terrible "oh, it was aliens/angels all along..." plotline, wasn't a good film. I appreciated it on a cinematography level, which was a rarity. The effects, and the camera work was very good. I was impressed.

Today I took the mother to Asda *hisses* and then to pick up some £300 curtains for my sisters room. Then went to IKEA mit Ruth, and made it my mission to sit on every sofa, whilst Ruth decided she needed to know the contents of every drawer/cupboard. I'm gonna get kicked out of there one day... The IKEA trip was followed by a trip to Asda *hisses*, where they attacked Sainsbury's - you know, their crafty scam saying "look how many more products are cheaper at Asda than Sainsbury's". A line was crossed. I am most unimpressed. However, I got 3 bottles of wine for a tenner, so I can't complain.

Tomorrow I go to the deep North - Durham. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD30 March 2009 at 22:48

    I LOVE IT!!!!!!


    i am now full... of MEATBALLS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia is most perculia indeed!

    May I just say though, in reference to 'meeee...''s comment, that there is no wonder they felt sick after all their meatball eating! Haha

    Toodlepip

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Good luck haha

    I do apologise for clogging up your comments

    ReplyDelete