Friday 27 March 2009

Que pensaste?

Eeeep! That is such a messy, messy verb. (It means 'What did you think?', a single thinking action that ended in the past to be precise) Almost as bad as acababa (meaning 'I/He/She/It used to finish, or did it as a habitual action in the past, to be precise). Almost, but not quite.

My plan to stay up until midnight and watch 'The Apprentice' failed. Miserably. At 11pm, I could stay awake no longer, and went to bed to endure a night of poor sleeping. So, to avoid disappointment, I started downloading it at 9am. It finished downloading, finally, just before 7pm. Talk about taking AGES. But, I got to watch it, and it was worth it :)

I took the mother to Wakefield today, and she bought me clothes in Primark, as well as coffee. It was good.

Apart from that, not alot happened today...

No comments:

Post a Comment