Sunday 8 March 2009

I'm Merlin the happy pig.

So yes, albeingwell, the picture of Katie's IMMENSE cake will upload and you can all marvel at it, whoever you all are...
Huzzah! It worked!
Well let me see... What's been happening recently... Erm, in Spanish, I decided when I find a job, after 10 years I will go to Peru, buy a farm and raise potatoes. I use the verb 'raise' because I used this in Spanish, and felt the meaning was much more fitting. So, yes, one day, I will have an army of Peruvian potatoes who will aid me in my plans to conquer the world...
Since yesterday, I have watched two GREAT films. The Shining and Crash. The first one isn't that scary to be honest, the music builds the tension and fear... And Jack Nicholson making his way through a door with an axe (apparently America spells this without the E, cos they are special) is pretty scary too. But content wise it's not scary, apart from the girls, who are not twins, but are British, so are naturally evil. And the random girl (who I assume has the 'shining') shaking and foaming at the mouth when the boy goes into room 237... All very odd. But, incredibly good. Crash is just as good, but for different reasons. At first I was appalled at the racism in the film, but then slowly grew to think how amazing the film was. Like 'La Haine' for all those who suffered French Culture last year, but much, much better.
That is all. You may go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment