Thursday 26 March 2009

That is so cliché.

Well, greetings readers, all 3 of you...

Yesterday night I went to see 'Lesbian Vampire Killers'. So many clichés. But, despite it being utterly TERRIBLE, i enjoyed it. It was nice to meet up with Fanwi again :) Oh gawd, there were so many chavs at Xscape. So many. We also ended up outside the cinema screen as 'Marley & Me' finished. So many crying kids. And women. And grown men. I assumed it was about a dog. And based on so many people crying, I assume it dies.

Owain came down all the way from Kendal today, and Catherine, Owain and me voyaged to Meadowhall. After Owain got on the wrong train, and ended up going to Wakefield instead of Castleford. So that was another wasted trek. We ended up going to see 'Mall Cop' in the cinema. Actually worse than Lesbian Vampire Killers. Predictable isn't even close to the correct description. Terrible.

I conquered Leeds at rush hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment