Friday 20 March 2009

There is nothing.

Well, today I feel like death in a bag. I ended up going out last night, spur of the moment, proper outage, and it was fun... until I woke up this morning with an urge to vomit everywhere. Sadly this urge to vomit is still very present, but nothing has come of it so far... I got a grammar test back today, and did quite well, so I'm quite chuffed with that. Me gusta mucho el espanol...

Carme, our grammar tutor, well I suppose ex-grammar tutor now, decided to show us Spanish news, as something to do... I'm gonna be honest, it was gross. They were down on Barceloneta (or robbing beach as I have named it) with all the Spaniards who are enjoying their heat - actual heat + sun. We're talking 24degrees... It was so gross... Old men in speedos. That was nearly enough to make me vom.

I am also carrying a bottle of Martini around in my bag. Cos I'm just that classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment