Wednesday 18 March 2009

Satan's furry jam hats!

Well, today is the day of Wednes. And as usual, I am struggling to think of things to do to make it go by quicker. Or at least I was, until I had a brainwave last night. This was followed by a sudden urge to bake (yes it's back!) So I popped off down to Sainsbury's (after an excrutiating 50minutes of French [last French lesson til 2010!]) and purchased some ingredients. After waiting for what seemed like an eternity for the treacle mix (treacle, brown sugar, spices and butter) to cool, i proceeded with adding it to the ridiculous amount of flour... I'm pretty sure where I went wrong was by adding so much black treacle. At present I am waiting for the 'dough' to do it's thing in the fridge, after which I will roll to the required thickness and then cook. I'm not looking forward to it. This could be as bad as the burnt brownies fiasco.

I'm still wondering why the hell fire engines around these parts are orange instead of red! It's so annoying! I have also become a little bit addicted to Twitter. Twitter is such an odd website: it's just a way of stalking celebrities in a legal manner. Molt extrany. Also, youtube "si demain" it's by bonnie tyler and some french woman, and is essentially Total Eclipse of the Heart in French. Bonnie Tyler isn't that bad at saying French. This surprises me. Also surprising how Naaman remembers my name, but noone elses. Scary. Not surprising.

No comments:

Post a Comment