Tuesday 24 March 2009

La vache est morte. Vive la vache!

This is true people. The cow is dead. But it's memory lives on.

I am of course referring to the death of the awesome cow cake that was made for Katie's birthday. If you (all 3 of you) go back through the archives, you can find a picture... Jesus. I'm listening to Radio 1 now (It's the only thing I've not packed away) and Take That are wailing away to Patience. Not doubting the song, but it does wail alot...

This will be my last blogg from laShire (hmmm that didn't work...) as I am returning to the Shire in a few hours. I'm taking alot more home than I thought I was going to... But oh well... I have survived being in the house alone - no muggings/robbings/murderings/etc - so all is good. I did notice though, it is human instinct to shut and lock the bathroom door. Even if noone else is in the house. I personally think it's there just in case a burglar comes in - we don't want them to see us doing our business!

Mmmm. Yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment