Wednesday 4 March 2009

No me gusta la nieve

I opted for a Spanish title today, so as to avoid any messy partative, definite, indefinite articles with the French equivalent (I'm still unsure how to say it in French). My confidence in French is slowly waning. Today we went over the grammar test we did yesterday (not that they'd been marked, don't be daft - this is the French department we're on about), and well, it just confirmed, if not more so, how shit I am at French.

To top this off, it is now snowing. I know this because a. I opened my curtains to discover this at 8.30. By 8.45 it had gone, again. and b. because it started again, just as I started walking back from town. On the other hand, according to the glorious 'Lancaster Guardian' a 'baby dies from herpes-virus inquest'. I'm unsure what this means, did a baby die from herpes and there is a virus inquest, or did the baby die as a result of an inquest into the herpes virus. I suppose I could buy the paper and find out. But this would be traitorous to the marvellous 'Pontefract & Castleford Express' or the Pont&Cas as we so lovingly call it (unless you're from Cas and call it the Cas&Pont. Weirdos.)

Anyway, yum yums await :)

No comments:

Post a Comment