Monday 9 March 2009

Opération Escargot.

That is a 'go-slow' if you didn't know, in French, literally 'Operation Snail'. Oh the French and their snails...

This morning, I got up in time to watch morning TV. A few things: Konnie Huq is on GMTV?! GMTV has changed their tunage to make it sound more opera-y?! AND Mr. Motivator is back?! Something is incredibly wrong. I felt like I'd woken up in 1996! But, never fear! Jeremy Kyle brought me crashing back into 2009! Oh it's so much fun. You can always guarantee that the person who appears first, and always plays innocent, will be backstabbed by nasty Jezza! Such fun...

I went to campus an hour early today, so I could watch Spanish TV and keep Flora happy. As it turns out, it was locked, which confused me as there was no explanation to this locking. It was between 10 and 4. There was no sign telling me someone was absent. It just wasn't unlocked. Not to whinge about this again, but three grand a year, and it's shut?! So I went to the library, and as it was packed, I ended up on the top floor. God I hate the library. There are never enough computers. And never one when you need one!

But, despite this, Flora's was a good lesson. Samantha recommended I become a hermit to avoid my messy housemates, and I recommended she stop crying over her boyfriend leaving her. Both fictional events. Obviously.

Yesterday I worked my way through Blackadder the Third (the one with Prince George), and then commenced my way through Blackadder goes Forth. I may finish that one today, mais on verra...

No comments:

Post a Comment